Price: P2,800 / liter
- Multiple use insecticide: for surface spraying, space spraying
(thermal fogging, misting and ultra-low volume), as mosquito larvicide and fabric treatment
- Highly effective against a wide array of flying and crawling insects
- Quick kill and flushing action
- Low odor and non-staining
- Can be diluted in either water or oil
- Environment-friendly due to its biodegradability
- Green band for minimal hazard in use
- No skin irritation thus can be used for fabric
impregnation (such as military uniform, tents, curtains, etc.)
Price: P5,500 / liter
Cyonara Insecticide with 9.7% Lamda-Cyhalothrin is the same active ingredient as the popular Demand CS Insecticide, but less expensive. Cyonara 9.7 perimeter and surface spray uses advanced Sigma Technology and gentle pyrethroids to quickly eliminate turf, ornamental, and lawn pests, and other nuisance pests. Cyonara 9.7 lasts up to several months, even at considerably low use rates.
Active Ingredient: 9.7% Lambda-cyhalothrin
Target pests: Ants, Bedbugs (adult), Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Rice Weevils, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Termites (above ground only), Ticks, Wasps and others
For use in:Commercial & Residential Indoors & Outdoors: Apartments, Warehouses, Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Hotels, Kennels, Agricultural areas, Lawns, Turf-grass, Landscape Ornamental Plants and others
Price: P3,800 / liter
For Professional Pest Control Operators
GokilahtⓇ-S 5EC is an emulsifiable concentrate formulation, which was developed for professional pest control operators to use. Its formula contains a synthetic pyrethroid, GokilahtⓇ-S, an optical isomer of GokilahtⓇ(cyphenothrin). It is remarkably lethal, has a quick knockdown effect and is excellent for flushing out pests in relatively lower concentrations.
• WHOPES recommended
• Quick knockdown effect
• High killing effect
• Rapid flushing-effect
• Effective residual effect
• Low toxicity for mammals
GokilahtⓇ-S 5EC can be applied using a variety of sprayers such as ULV, thermal fogger, power and knapsack sprayers, etc. The product performs more efficiently than Permethrin 5EC in glass chamber, CSMA direct spray, flushing-out test and residual contact methods.
Price: P2,500 / liter
Deltamethrin 25 g/L
A broad spectrum insecticide for the control of mosquitoes.
Price: P3,900 / liter
To control structural pests (including termites) indoors and outdoors in and around residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and public structures and buildings in new and existing construction. To control pests of lawns and ornamental plants in lawns, parks, grounds, landscapes, recreational areas and athletic fields.
Maxxthor SC is effective against over 75 pests!
Superior Active Ingredient
The active ingredient in all Maxxthor products is bifenthrin, a second generation synthetic pyrethroid highly effective against a wide range of pests.
No Skin or Throat Irritation
Some other pyrethroids can cause irritation. This is because some pyrethroid molecules contain an alpha-cyano structure which is associated with irritation problems. The bifenthrin molecule does not contain an alpha-cyano structure.
Superior Residual Life
Bifenthrin has the longest life of any current termiticide in Forest Service testing. This is due in part to the biphenyl structure contained in the bifenthrin molecule, a structure that is unique ti the bifenthrin molecule among currently registered pyrethroids.
Incredibly Broad Sidewalk to Sink Label
Maxxthor SC is labeled for an extremely broad usage, both indoors and outdoors, against a wide variety of pests. We call it Sidewalk to Sink. Combine this with its outstanding stability and a long-lived residual on almost any type of surface and you have a one-two punch against any kind of pest at any site.
No Odor. No Unsightly Residues.
Maxxthor SC is formulated as a water based suspension concentrate, containing no smelly solvents. That means practically no odor when applied at label rates. Maxxthor SC is also formulated not to leave any unsightly residues.
Price: P550 / 50g
10g / 50g
- It is tested and approved by the World Health Organization Pesticide Evaluation Scheme (WHOPES).
- It is safe, non-irritating to the eyes and nose and can be sprayed even if children or pets are present.
- It has no odor and does not leave stains on surfaces.
- It is a wettable powder formulation to provide excellent long lasting outdoor protection (30 to 45 days) against all types of crawling and flying insects such as mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, bed bugs, ticks, fleas and mites.
- It is economical and easy to use. Simply pour the content (50g sachet) with five (5) liters of water and then spray.
Outdoor Household Spray: 10g Victor 20 WP to 400-800ml of water
Price: P3,200 1 liter
- Based on lambdacyhalothrin, a second generation pyrethroid and recognized by
- Effective as surface spray and for thermal and ULV fogging
- Controls a wide range of pest-cockroaches, mosquito, flies, ants and fleas
- Provide rapid knock-down and kill plus residual action when applied as surface spray
- Low odor and non-staining
Halogen 2.5 EC is a new technically advanced pyrethroid insecticide based on the activeingredient lambda-cyhalothrin. It is ideal for surface and space spray treatments and is highly effective against a broad spectrum of pests.